https://www.google.com/adsense?hl=en_US
Google
My Thoughts: MY APOLOGY

Saturday, August 12, 2006

MY APOLOGY

I cannot sign off today without posting one more thing...an apology. Toward the Hispanic people who have come to live in America. My posts on the "Illegals" had merit, yes, but I should have recognised the workings of the Hegelian Dialectic when I saw it! Even those of us who are awake can still be fooled! The good ol' "divide and conquer" works every time, no?
I hope all who read my posts understand that I, like many Americans, felt we were under attack! I, as one who is "enlightened", should have known better! It was just another ploy by the evil and corrupt government. Again. And I fell for it.
So, where are all these "illegals" now???

Jewels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Review
Save the Net