https://www.google.com/adsense?hl=en_US
Google
My Thoughts: THE END OF FEAR

Sunday, February 12, 2006

THE END OF FEAR


A POEM
I tried the ways of man; in every way they can; of trying the truth to learn.
It led me from the light; it was nowhere in sight; and fear in my heart did burn!
I no longer had peace; still looking for release; from the terror that dwelt in my heart.
And the harder I tried; the further I was pried; From God, and it tore me apart!

Till one day I decided I was done with myself; I put all of Man’s books back on the shelf and looked for the Light I once knew.

It came back to me then; I dropped the fears of Men- and Jesus has built me anew!

Gone is the fear I once held in my heart. Gone is the terror that tore me apart, and Peace is the blessing; the comfort, of knowing, that God is in His Heaven. And all is right with the World.

And now all my fears...are few.


Jewels

1 Comments:

Blogger young brother said...

wonderful posts Jewel. A good poem now and then is a breath of fresh air in these kooky times. Thanks for stopping by the blog, I'm glad you enjoyed my love post. Praise the Lord for first loving us, that is the bottom line!! Come hell or high water, with God's love on my side, none of it matters.

ran across this poem tonight while googling, you might find it interesting.
http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Review
Save the Net