https://www.google.com/adsense?hl=en_US
Google
My Thoughts: AMERI-CON "IDOL"

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

AMERI-CON "IDOL"

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel that this whole American Idol "phenomenon" is getting to be just a bit TOO MUCH!! Every day I am bombarded by this drivel on my AOL un-welcome screen and it is beginning to truly seem like a deliberate diversion for the masses in order to keep them anesthesized and distracted from the REAL going's on in the World! Dumb/numb down the common people...I know I sound paranoid, I AM paranoid!! How could any thinking person not be in this time?

OK, I will end this rant, as there is not anything more to say, but it just hit the wrong nerve with me this morning!!

Now, on to more battles...

Jewels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Review
Save the Net