https://www.google.com/adsense?hl=en_US
Google
My Thoughts: Who IS this Thompson Guy Anyway?

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Who IS this Thompson Guy Anyway?

They got To Doug. Finally. I mean, this guy was one of my heros!! He is now RECANTING his opinion that 9/11 was an inside job and saying the proof has the "smell" of deceit! OMG! The smell of DECEIT is ALL OVER THE FREAKIN GOVERNMENT!!! Sigh..........40 years, this guy has been speaking out against government corruption. Now this. One man stated he probably wrote that lie with a DHS gun pointed to his head.

It's all over, Doug, but the SHOOTING...OOPS, I MEAN SHOUTING!

Jewels

Addendum: I have since come to feel differently about ol' Doug...this seems to be happening alot. The COINTEL practices from the 60's seem to occurring all over again!

Addendum to addendum: I was RIGHT! See my latest article about Doug on 3-10-2007!
J.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Review
Save the Net