https://www.google.com/adsense?hl=en_US
Google
My Thoughts: The MinuteMen

Thursday, August 24, 2006

The MinuteMen

I take it back...the hell with you Mexicans!! I read this stuff, and then I don't feel sorry for you anymore! If it is a war you want; then a war you will get! Like the one you LOST, many years ago!! My god, I am only human, and when I read this kind of hate and animus, then animals you are...except I have more respect for animals!
Go HOME!! And STAY THERE!! I cannot BELIEVE I ever felt remorse for the things I have said and felt. I don't give a damn WHO is instigating this. It must be stopped!!! God help those in Border States!!!
Yah, just read this trash, and see if YOU don't become angry!!

Jewels

Yes...I am angry. But once again, WHO is truly responsible for this invasion? Yup...that's right. The gub'ment! The good ol' USof'A Government! Makes me sick. If they can keep us angry, and create divisions, then it is much easier for them to control us! I continue to try NOT to play into their hands, but this whole "Illegals" thing is just too much! Just one more method of their destroying the America we thought we knew!!! It is like they are purposely baiting us-giving them "Amnesty" and our bought and paid for Social Security-which is already in crisis. Sending them to college, when my own daughter had to drop out because she could not work 40+ hours a week, be a single mother herself, and go to school, even part time! Yet they will PAY those who illegally invade our country to DO SO!!

It just makes me furious...at the damn Government, more then anything. If they wanted to stop this, they could.

It is purposeful; and intentional. Make no mistake about THAT!

Jewels



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Review
Save the Net