https://www.google.com/adsense?hl=en_US
Google
My Thoughts: CONyer's blog

Sunday, November 19, 2006

CONyer's blog

Just as I expected...as soon as the stinking Democrats-DemocRATS-came into power, they recanted everything they said! The Pelosi woman is nothing more than another Bush mouthpiece, and the WORST administration in the history of this country is going to get off scott-free.

CONyer's basement hearings and all other such rhetoric/actions are naught but a bunch of lies to gain a Seat in Congress.

Read the anger and cries of "FOUL" here by the American People.
This heartens me if nothing else does!! I don't think it will take much more lies and bullshit and EVIL in our Government to trigger a new Revolution! I will be right in the middle of the fray if such occurs-violent or non-violent.

There is nothing less then our entire future-and the coming generation's future-at stake.

Jewels

1 Comments:

Blogger Wolfmoonlady said...

Hi Jewels!

Just found your blog in a Google search for "chemtrails" and "allergies". Happy to meetya, and I'll prolly link to ya. FYI, I'm a fellow blogger with similar physical challenges and political viewpoints (I have CFS/FM for 10+ years, work part-time as a pharm tech, and am a political activist).

I can soooooo relate to what you're saying here about the Dems turning on us. Why are we surprised?? They are part of the establishment they pretend to oppose.

FWIW: I love your style; you remind me of me. :)

KEEP WRITING. F*CK THE POWERS THAT BE. If we cannot say what we think, what the hell use is there in being American?

If you want to find an interesting discussion group, check out Rigorous Intuition - the blog, http://rigint.blogspot.com/

Then come visit us in the RI forum at http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board/

Anthing related to deep politics and HIGH WEIRDNESS goes, dear. We conspiracy people have to stick together. :)

Best wishes,
Morgan (Wolfmoon Lady)
http://morganwolf.blogspot.com/

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Review
Save the Net