https://www.google.com/adsense?hl=en_US
Google
My Thoughts: LETTER TO A FRIEND

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

LETTER TO A FRIEND


I wrote this to a friend in response to a story she told me about a guy who TAZERED himself. And then I went off on a tangent about the shrub's latest atrocity!! SOMEONE HAS GOT TO STOP THIS FOOL!!!!!!!

Sounds like something I would like to try on Dumbya!!!!!! Over and over and over and over...Oh, sorry. NOT!!

HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT THE DUMB, LYING, SLEAZY, TWO-FACED PIECE OF SHIT HAS GONE AND DONE???????? SOLD OUR FRIGGIN SEA PORTS TO THE FRIGGIN AAARABS!!!!!!! WTF????
Sorry, ~~~~, I don't mean to be crass, but even I am shocked!!! Now, correct me if I'm wrong...But aren't we blowing bloody HELL outta the Middle East?? Why in God's---no wait, He has NOTHING to do with this lunatic---why would the Smirking Chimp DO this??? And did you see the feral and CHIMP-LIKE reaction of his...He literally BARED HIS TEETH AND SNARLED!! I don't think he is human. I truly don't!! And of COURSE, one of the sea ports he "sold" (LIKE IT'S HIS FRIGGIN COUNTRY TO SELL) IS IN NEW ORLEANS!!! I don't get it. I am completely baffled. This buffoon is single-handedly destroying America!!! Well, with a little help from Rum-Dumb, Rover and the Cheney-Devil!!!! My God. I truly DO begin to think it is over for us. I know I tried to cheer you (and myself) up a couple of days ago, but that was before he sold our country to the supposed ENEMY!!!
Let me know what you think of this latest debacle. I am almost speechless....And that is a RARE occurrence!!!
Julie
Please pardon my French...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Review
Save the Net