https://www.google.com/adsense?hl=en_US
Google
My Thoughts: BABY BOB

Thursday, April 20, 2006

BABY BOB


This is so very difficult. I have to say goodbye to my baby...Baby Bob. He came up missing almost 2 weeks ago, and my heart is breaking. I loved him SO much...And he had so much life left to live. He was not even two yet. He has crossed over The Rainbow Bridge, I know. And someday, I will see him again. With all my other lost and much loved pets. I don't even really know for sure if he is, indeed, dead, but that I must accept. He has never been gone this long before...Only a night or so. He was sometimes a bit wild. And he was never happy being indoors all the time, so I had to let him go. But it is just so very hard. I jump up to look, everytime I hear a noise at my screen, as he used to come and scratch and meow whenever he wanted to come in and see me...And Diamond, our dog. The were the best of pals!
Dear God, please take care of my Baby Bob. He was a predator in this Fallen Creation, but I know now that he will never have to kill again. He is perfect. Like YOU! But down inside, he was just a baby...My Baby Bob. And there is a great big hole in my heart for the life-force he brought! And the love! I've cried so much...I can only ask You to help me heal.
I LOVE YOU BOY!!
And you're still in my heart.
FOREVER.
Jewels

2 Comments:

Blogger Jewels1 said...

My Boy has been gone since April 10th. Today is May 9th. I know in my heart that he is dead, yet I still look for him constantly. Dear God, when will it stop hurting so much?? Every time I hear a meow or a sound outside my window, I quickly look and see if maybe, just MAYBE, my BB has come back to me. But every time, I am disappointed once more. They say that it is better to have loved...I sometimes wonder. It is still a pain like a knife through my heart and I feel so CHEATED!! He was so young and I was supposed to be able to enjoy him for many, many years to come!!
Never, NEVER again, will I allow an outdoor cat. Jim says the same. I am so angry with him, as it was HIS idea to get a "companion" for the other outdoor cat-who was once a housecat who forgot his litter training and had to be put out after months and months of soiling the carpets-but I feel HE is to blame!! Jim...and I cannot get past it! I resent him so much for allowing me to have Baby Bob, only to allow him to be killed! I cannot hardly stand to have him touch me, I am so angry. I know it isn't really his fault, but it doesn't matter. I still hate him for letting my boy die.
I do love you BB. I always will.
Mommy.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Jewels1 said...

It is now July 3rd. And we came back from vacation to learn that Midge-our other outdoor cat-has horrible diahhrea and maggot infestation. He has been in the Vet's care since Thursday. Hopefully, he will pull through and survive. Dear God...I cannot TAKE anymore death!! All our animals, dogs, cats, fish. It is like a slaughter house! Bob has been gone since April...I do not believe I will EVER see him again in this life. Please spare the creatures we have in our care now. No more outside animals! Ever!
Jewels

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Review
Save the Net