https://www.google.com/adsense?hl=en_US
Google
My Thoughts: CHEMTRAILS...continued

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

CHEMTRAILS...continued





The previous post included a picture of a huge Chemtrail I photographed directly over my home last fall.

The top photo is of the sky this morning, with a regular contrail in the middle. I snapped the pic very quickly, and did not zoom, so it may not appear. I saw vast amounts of Chemtrail spray over the last year or so since I became aware of what they, in fact, were, and have many more photos of these. One day, about a month or so ago, I got out of work around 3:30 in the afternoon and about fell over! The ENTIRE SKY was one huge mesh of Chemtrails everywhere I turned! I had never seen anything like it...and I watched the sky almost daily! Then-POOF! They have never been seen around here since. Hence, my posting of the previous article, which a friend sent to me very early in 2006! I believe it may come true, as the aerial spraying has STOPPED! Completely! We shall see...

The previous photo (below) is enhanced to better see the size of that Chemtrail! I will include one more from that time to show the difference. Be sure to read the preceding article about Chemtrail Predictions!

I would also like to add that I live near a double-whammy: an International Airport and an Air Force Base. The C-Trails here have been tremendous! Till now...??

Jewels

2 Comments:

Blogger young brother said...

Jewels, haven't seen or heard form you in awhile. Hope all is well. Interesting point convcerning the chemtrails. take care

12:39 PM  
Blogger Jewels1 said...

Answered in E-mail.
Jewels

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Review
Save the Net