https://www.google.com/adsense?hl=en_US
Google
My Thoughts: SABOTAGE

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

SABOTAGE


I was in the process of writing an OpEd piece for an Organization to which I was invited to participate, when my computer was once again sabotaged.
I have used MSWord so very many times, and how convenient that, just as I was done spell-checking, editing and getting ready to hit save, I receive a message as to how the "program has encountered a problem and must close." And whoops! ! That was that! No more document. No more fruits of my labor. I am disgusted, to say the least! I, like many vocal and prolific activists, have had tremendous problems with my computer. I guess I really shouldn't be surprised.
The bright spot, is my local paper is printing another of my LTE in the next week or so. This will be my 3rd one, and I am proud to be allowed to contribute my thoughts and ideas to the local community!

Ahhh well, tomorrow is another day...
Jewels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Review
Save the Net