https://www.google.com/adsense?hl=en_US
Google
My Thoughts: Ahhh...it gratifies me so when I discover intelligence in the Media.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Ahhh...it gratifies me so when I discover intelligence in the Media.


This article about Ford/Cheney et al is so very truthful.

The caption reads: "Ford walks...and Cheney chews the gum."

In reading the book 'Vice' by Lou Dubose, it is made clear all over again how powerful Cheney has been in Washington for over 25 years! No big surprise that he has finally gained the upper hand in the Bush/Cheney Regime.

He had schemed and plotted the take-over for decades!

And Ford is not the naive, lilly-white flower that he is being painted as. I find it all, as usual, extremely nauseating.

And FALSE.

Jewels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Review
Save the Net