https://www.google.com/adsense?hl=en_US
Google
My Thoughts: My Thoughts

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My Thoughts


Just a quick few thoughts here:
First of all, even though I did not receive my hoped for engagement ring yet (I was really hoping for it this Christmas, as my SO and I have been together for almost 2 years) I DID have a wonderful Christmas...and hope everyone else did, too! Everyone, that is, except those who are in war-torn Iraq and other countries where fighting and killing and maiming are everyday occurances! I hate this war, and can only hope and pray that 2006 will be the year that it ends. I have been reading of the Shrub's plans for next year, and they sound like more of the same old same old. Only 3 more years, and then we can look forward to Hilary! Yup, you heard me! Hil and Bill have never really gone away, and from what I have heard from reliable sources, she is slated to be the next president...as all the presidents have been stragecially placed since the death/assassination of JFK! Well, maybe with the exception of Jimmy Carter...but I doubt even THAT much in light of certain things I have read...I'm seeing a pattern here...!
I know that apathy is the true killer of our freedoms, but it just seems hopeless when you know that the voting process is null and void. Sigh...
Well, I have nothing really positive to say, and now I am hearing my boyfriend getting really sick, so I will close for now! It just doesn't look real promising...I think I said that already.
TTFN...gotta go!
Jewels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Review
Save the Net