https://www.google.com/adsense?hl=en_US
Google
My Thoughts: AAAAAGGHHHHHH!!!!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

AAAAAGGHHHHHH!!!!

I have just spent the most frustrating last few days trying to sign on my board!! I was convinced that Bushites had struck again!! I had written down my username and password, but I omitted one letter...GRRRRRRRRR...Had to go back through ALL of my saved e-mail to finally find where I had created the damn account. Sigh....OK, so I HAVEN'T been pulled! Ever since I read that the shrub passed a new law where you can be fined and/or jailed for simply ANNOYING anyone, I get doubly, triply paranoid!! I tell ya, we have GOT to get this guy outta the White House!! I feel like I woke up in some damn grade B movie or something!! Jailtime for ANNOYING?? Well....I could think of a few people that might be a good thing for...hehehehehehe...Like maybe HIMSELF!!!!
All is well in blogworld...Even if I AM all alone here!
Jewels

2 Comments:

Blogger hugh lipsius said...

now, what I've understood is that to supress anger is not a good thing...because it in all likelyhood will explode from one at a time when they do not want it to...so as for the bloggers brigade and the potential for their shutdown...does the admin. not understand that as long as we have an outlet to vent by, we may not explode in anger at a time when we don't want to...of course, the spooks fighting their own shadows will probably misconscrew this statement as some vailed message of terrorism...cowards that they are...who cannot think for themselves but follow any policy that allows them to keep their stupid jobs...which is what now...?...keeping America safe...?...but it is not America they are tring to keep safe for the sake of Americans...but for safety from Americans...yet even scripture gives a word on anger...it says to give anger its place, but do not sin...which is what the GW and company have done since they took over...so who is influenced by what that word says...certainly not the shrub...he only talks to God...who says"George...I need your advice. How do you think I should handle these things? These pesky bloggers keep telling the truth about you...do you want me to squash em like bugs?" I'll do whatever you want George...only just love Me!!!

1:23 PM  
Blogger Jewels1 said...

...certainly not the shrub...he only talks to God...who says"George...I need your advice. How do you think I should handle these things? These pesky bloggers keep telling the truth about you...do you want me to squash em like bugs?" I'll do whatever you want George...only just love Me!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! Good one Hugh! You're right, it is healthier to express anger verbally in our blogs, journals and so forth, than to act it out as this administration is doing-to the great detriment of the entire WORLD!!
D'ya really think he talks to God? heheheheheheee
Or better yet...that God talks to HIM? Now THAT would be scary!!

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Review
Save the Net