https://www.google.com/adsense?hl=en_US
Google
My Thoughts: The Velvet Revolution Site

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Velvet Revolution Site

Very interesting site with much information.
I have been attempting to educate some people on a forum where people can comment on Letters and Opinions sent to the local paper. I recently sent a Letter to the Editor of my paper and have received so many hate-filled, rude and derogatory comments, that I removed the link. It is pathetic how blinded and stupid people really are! In the face of the ugly truths of what is really happening in this country, the most they can come back with is "loony-leftist Conspiracy Theorist!" And then they proceed to try and educate me as to the truth, whereby they just spout the party line.
America is over. Due to stupidity, ignorance-blatant, in your face ignorance. And passivity.
She was wonderful for a time...till the REAL truth came out.
I tried one more time to try to get these people to think outside the box; to embrace a new paradigm, but they are still ignorant, ugly and hate filled rednecks! I stooped to their level of name-calling and insults, and they just wouldn't quit.
There comes a time to pick up your marbles, pack 'em up, and leave the playground, as a friend of mine once said
Leave the bullies to their hate and ignorance. They are unreachable.
I have said it before; I will say it again:
May God help us all!
AMEN!
Jewels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Review
Save the Net