https://www.google.com/adsense?hl=en_US
Google
My Thoughts: Another day of AOL....Sigh...

Monday, January 16, 2006

Another day of AOL....Sigh...

I tried to post on the AOL message boards again. My post was non-threatening and very logical, they again sent me a message stating "this screen name has been banned blah blah blah." @ssholes!! Yup, the thought police were out in force, again. I wrote a letter to the moderator requesting the address for AOL "Snail mail" and I would be questioning the legality of their pulling posts simply due to the fact that they disagree with them!! I continue to fight for my right to free speech!! As the shrub continues to fight to take those rights away!!! He will never stop me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still cannot believe sometimes the reality we find ourselves living in. The majority still go about their business as usual, not really knowing the plans of the Elitists to destroy 66% of the population and "re-wild" the entire world!! I soooo wish I was crazy...Then this would all be a figment of my fevered imagination and my daughter, granddaughter and all those that I love and care about would be safe!! Sigh....for some interesting commentary from a Christian perspective, go to http://cuttingedge.org/fmcorner.html They have reams of info on all of the pertinent topics we face today, including what I just posted!
Just got done doing my workout. I guess I better "buff up" to fight the Gestapo, huh? Yes, Virginia, that WAS sarcasm!!!
Jewels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Review
Save the Net